First real agility lesson
Fannie had her first real lesson yesterday morning at GC. What fun! Our lesson included tunnels, rear-end awareness stuff (ladder and ladder-style), the bang-game, plank work, and chute.
What we learned:
- We’re still weary of dark tunnels;
- We also rock at tunnels;
- We’re not afraid of walking across a stable teeter anymore;
- We love the bang game, but we’re still a wee bit cautious about the sound;
- The chute is still scary, but we’ll get better;
- We love to show-off and do the table, even if it’s 22 inches high.
All in all, a great lesson. Too bad we won’t be able to attend the same class every week. This group is awesome!
Jasmine had to wait her turn in the car. Unfortunately, I totally didn’t think (what a surprise, not!) about the absence of leaves in the trees, still being early Spring and all. Even with a full water bowl, she was panting like crazy in the back window, her favorite spot, and probably the warmest area in the car. I truly, truly, will find more shade next time and buy one of those shiny panels to keep the heat out. Bad, bad Lyne.